Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bridget Marquardt - First Episode Review


Just to be fair I watched the show so my review of this travel log would be based on actual knowledge and not flights of fancy. I will admit though that a half an hour was the most I could take of the "airhead acting". You may have noticed that most of the talking was done by the Australian natives and not our host. Our host was busy gawking and looking around like a child at Disneyland.

The Travel Channel really needs to evaluate this show because unless they want to appeal to the MTV generation their demographic is not represented here. I am not trying to hate but evaluate and Bridget needs to go back to the MTV crowd or other mindless pursuits.

This is my opinion as to the reality shows that are infiltrating from one channel to another. I need more cerebral pursuits which I can learn from. So the only choice I have is to make sure these shows' advertisers learn that their dollars are ill-spent. We as viewers need to make changes and not accept the producers of these shows who look no farther than what the next channel is doing.

So that is part two of my original blog and once again the pen goes to my partner in crime.

2 comments:

  1. You're an idiot. It's called Bridgets sexiest beaches. She's allowed to be sexy. Give the girl a break, she's not stupid, it's not a reality show, and no dollar invested into Bridget is ill-spent.
    Get a life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its okay because there is already on Facebook to get that show canceled. Let see how the show fairs without advertisers.

    ReplyDelete