Thursday, April 2, 2009

Less Than 100 Days And All This?


I am still in amazement at what Barrack Obama has done in less than 100 days. 44 Billion dollars has been allocated for public education. The Federal rate for Unemployment was raised by $25.oo dollars a week for those without a job. The tax cuts for the middle class have started to trickle in by a slight rise in our paychecks. I also think it is the first time in history a United States president has told a corporation, "not good enough." After eight long years I do not shudder at the thought of the President opening his mouth in public.

It seems that the audacity of hope is starting to sink in. I understand that this will cost us in the long run but who can argue except those that seek to maintain the status quo. Even though the right-wing is now calling for a revolution against to the tyranny of Obama. Revolution and the right seems not to fit but then who am I to judge since the changes are not drastic enough for my taste. I am patient though since those that will receive a better education today will see the disparity tomorrow.Needless to say I will watch and wait and prod where I can. President Obama has a big job but still has to be kept on point, although not as much as the former "idiot" that occupied the White House.

No comments:

Post a Comment